Starting the Thursday right with a long walk followed by a wholesome and filling oats, matcha green smoothie bowl. Consumed widely in East Asia, matcha is made by grinding young green tea leaves and is known to reduce stress. Aside from that, this dish is a great way to blend together your healthy greens and consume it.
If you do try this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag us. Follow us on @kpfoodheaven for latest updates on our recipes and posts!
Total cook time: 10 minutes
- Freezing the fruits overnight makes it colder and it tastes much better.
- You can add pineapple, apple or strawberries if you do not have blueberries.
- If you prefer a stronger matcha taste, add more of the matcha powder.
- You can freeze your greens too if you wish to.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend it together until it forms a thick smoothie like consistency somewhere between what you drink and a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fruits, nuts and seeds of choice.
Hope you enjoy this!