A great accompaniment to any snack, sandwiches or wraps! Coriander and Mint Chutney is the classic indian chutney that goes with vegetable fritters, babycorn pakoras and even khaman dhokla. It’s quick and easy to make and can be stores in the fridge for up to 4-5 days. I’ve also made a big batch frozen it sometimes and it works wonders.
If you do try this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag us. Follow us on @kpfoodheaven for latest updates on our recipes and posts!
Total cook time: 10 minutes
- Add water as required for the desired consistency of the chutney.
- Add more mint if you want a stronger mint flavour.
- Optional – In a pan, boil water and add the garlic and ginger for about 1 minute. I do this so that the strong and pungent smell of these do not over powder the chutney and lead to a burning sensation in your throat.
- Add all the above ingredients to a blender including the softened ginger and garlic.
- Blend until a thick, smooth paste is formed.
- This is best served chilled and can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days once made.
Hope you enjoy this!
7 Replies to “Coriander and Mint Chutney”