A great accompaniment to any snack, sandwiches or wraps!
If you do try this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag us. Follow us on @kpfoodheaven for latest updates on our recipes and posts!
Total cook time: 10 minutes
- Add water as required for the desired consistency of the chutney.
- Add more mint if you want a stronger mint flavour.
- Optional – In a pan, boil water and add the garlic and ginger for about 1 minute. I do this so that the strong and pungent smell of these do not over powder the chutney and lead to a burning sensation in your throat.
- Add all the above ingredients to a blender including the softened ginger and garlic.
- Blend until a thick, smooth paste is formed.
- This is best served chilled and can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days once made.
Hope you enjoy this!