A veggie-ful lunch or dinner option that’s both tasty and so full of nutrition!
If you do try this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag us. Follow us on @kpfoodheaven for latest updates on our recipes and posts!
Total cook time: 1 hour
For Veggie & Paneer Mix:
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced with skin)
- 1 inch ginger (chopped)
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- 2 tbsp ghee/oil
- ½ red/green pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium carrot (chopped)
- 1 cup cabbage (chopped)
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ cup paneer (grated)
- 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- ½ tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 4 wraps/roti (Homemade/store bought tortillas)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp harrisa paste
- 1 tsp green chutney
- ½ tsp butter
For Veggie & Paneer Mix
- Heat oil/ghee in a pan.
- Once hot, add the ginger, garlic and chilli and cook until brown.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until golden-brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook on medium heat.
- Add the pav bhaji masala, salt, tumeric powder, coriander leaves and red chilli powder.
- Add the chopped vegetables (pepper, cabbage, carrot, peas and sweet corn) and mix well.
- If the vegetables stick to the pan, add some water.
- Cook with the lid on for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the grated paneer, mix and leave to cook for another 5 minutes ensuring any water dries out.
- Once cooked, keep aside.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Take a wrap and spread the chutney and harrisa paste on half of it.
- Add the veggie and paneer mix on the same half leaving some space off the edge to allow the wrap to fold.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Grill the wraps for 2-3 minutes or until the wraps turn crusty.
Hope you enjoy this!