This is a great snack option for the occasional evenings that you crave some comfort food.
If you do try this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag us. Follow us on @kpfoodheaven for latest updates on our recipes and posts!
Total cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
For Masala Wedges:
- 1 large potato (sliced with skin)
- 1 large sweet potato (sliced with skin)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice to garnish
For Garlic Tomato Sauce:
For Masala Wedges
- Pre-heat the oven at 230 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle oil along with the tumeric powder, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper, chilli powder and dry mango powder.
- Mix the ingredients together and spread it on an oven tray.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes until they are soft.
- Once baked, leave it on grill mode for 5 minutes or until they form a crusty top.
- Once cooled, squeeze fresh lemon juice and enjoy
For Garlic Tomato Sauce
- In a pan, heat the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and chilli.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Next, add the salt, basil leaves, red chilli flakes, pepper and dried oregano.
- Cook the sauce until it thickens and water dried out.
- Serve hot along with the wedges.
Hope you enjoy this!
Payal & Kaustubh