A perfect treat for a cheat day with a balance of creaminess and sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you do try this recipe, share it on Instagram and tag us. Follow us on @kpfoodheaven for latest updates on our recipes and posts!
Total cook time: 45 minutes (+ 6-8 hours freezing time)
For Ice Cream:
- 160 ml Double Cream
- 4 cardamom pods (finely ground)
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 100 gms condensed milk (adjust as per required sweetness)
- 2 tbsp dried rose petals
- 10 gms pistachios (roughly chopped)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
- 3-4 saffron strands (optional)
- Pinch of crushed pistachios
- In a bowl, whisk together the double cream, cardamom powder and rose water until soft peaks form (this should form when you raise the whisk from the mixture).
- Add the condensed milk, dried rose petals and chopped pistachios and gently fold it in using a spatula.
- Fill it in a container or bowl and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, top it with rose petals, saffron strands and crushed pistachios.
Hope you enjoy this!